Wilna van Eyssen
Wilna has combined experience in the Event Industry for over 15 years. She has specialised in the Professional Management of National Conferences and VIP events for this period. She has also personally managed events from developing stage right through to wrap-up. With years of travelling, she has managed to do events from South Africa through to the UK and the USA. No event is ever too small or large! Certified Event Manager (CEM) with the Professional Conference Organisers Association Australia and New Zealand
P: 09-574 5989 M: +64 21 517222
Write To Me
Our resident "artist" Judi has been with the company almost as long as we've been around! A dedicated artist and loves everything to do with art. Judi works on a contract basis to assist with styling and prop design.
Why Choose Us?
We have combined over 30 years experience managing a range of events and conferences for a wide range of clients.
Your event will be organised by the owner or senior event manager only, no junior staff.
We remain behind the scenes to support you and your company/brand.
We assist with planning your event to minimise risk and cost
We focus on a Return on Investment for you
We invest our time upfront to get to know your business and needs
What will you get from working with us?
- We will save time as we work with industry professionals that get the job done quickly.
- We will save money by providing cost effective solutions and find the right solution to suit your budget and style
- You will get the results you want
- Your event will stand out from others
- We offer unique and creative ideas - our concepts cannot be found in any packaged deal, they are unique for each client.
- We are a once stop shop for all you corporate conferencing, incentives and event styling needs.
- we have combined over 50 years of experiencing, creating events in South Africa, the UK, the USA, Australia and New Zealand. We know our markets very well!
- we assist clients with events as small as 6 people - 7,000 - just talk to us about your requirements!
EventSmart is renowned for thinking outside the square when it comes to organising your event from start to finish - our ideas are innovative and different and FRESH. With our international knowledge, we bring you something unique and memorable. We work fast and efficient to bring you and your customers/clients the very best events. We are also a member of
- Auckland Convention Bureau Member
- PCO Association Australia/NZ
Inbound & Outbound Service
We can organise your event in New Zealand or off-shore. With representation in Sydney we can now also look after our Australian clients with hands on management!
What our clients say:
- EventSmart assisted us with a 4 day international conference - throughout the entire preparation and hosting, she demonstrated outstanding experience and capabilities in organising big events. Her management skills has made individual steps happen in a timely manner and the overallorganisation process was very smooth. The event was a huge success and I received many positive comments from our international chairs. With the skill, passion and professionalism demonstrated by her, I will not hesitate to support her with my best recommendation. (AUT - Faculty of Engineering '17)
- I just want to say a huge thank you. Your team were professional, friendly and attentive. The night was a bit success, we raised a lot for the school and everyone had a fun time. Please thank your team and we look forwadr to seeing you next year. (3 Kings School PTA 15)
- My team thought the whole theming was done simply yet elegantly. The candy/popcorn station was a hit. We all loved the raping around the big monitor - very classy. The 2degrees backdrop was done in good taste and everyone enjoyed it, they felt like they were real celebrities on a red carpet and their signature was required. :) Overall, my dealings with you had been really pleasant and just loved working with you. You delivered services as promised and I had never experienced any setbacks. Thanks for helping me especially working around my tight budget. (2 Degrees ‘14)
- Thanks heaps again for all your hard work pulling together the Wednesday night - especially considering all my last minute changes which I appreciate would have been a nightmare! Always love working with you so look forward to next time :) – (Belinda Clarke, ATEED ’13)
- On the day I thought that the room looked just great. Thank you. The waterfall effect back centre stage worked out really well and provided a lot of depth and interest in the back of the stage. Also the tall plants etc gave a really nice background to the video camera images. Much nicer that the usual black drapes!! So thanks very much and it was nice to meet and work with you. (Howard Anderson-Accent on Production Ltd ’12)
- Just wanted to write and say that yesterday¹s event was the best I¹ve been to in terms of hosted lunches/ tradeshows etc in the 15 odd years I¹ve been in the industry from the DLE name tag / menu / questionnaire, to the interactivity with the CVB members. Very impressed. I look forward to getting in touch with them, when I¹m next organising an event in AKL!(Elenor Currier, NZICA 2012)
- I can’t thank you enough for trying and going beyond the call of duty on all you do. (Lalie Ngozi, SATOUR 2011)
- It was a pleasure working with you on this project. You were extremely professional and I thank you for all you help I have only heard positive things from people attending the conference. (Ray Markey, Conference Convenor AIRAANZ ‘10)
- And can I take this opportunity to say what a fantastically professional job you did in organising the conference. The staff at eventsmart were incredibly helpful, the proceedings ran really smoothly and the food was superb (always an important factor). I know my colleagues raved about what a great conference it was. So thank you. (Paula McDonald, Australia ‘10)
- Wilna and the eventsmart team were fantastic during the three day conference. Wilna handled anything I asked of her and her answer was always 'Yes, I can do that'. (Ann Williamson, AUT ‘10)